Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 228/222/160

Height: 5'7"

Default Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!
I’ve been watching this site off and on for about a year now but I never actually posted anything. But now I’ve decided that I cannot fulfill my weight loss goals without a little more support...

I’ll introduce myself:
My name’s Susan and I’m a 21 year old college junior-almost-senior going for a bachelor’s in biology. =)

I’ve always been a heavy person and am ashamed to say that I have a terrible body image. I’ve dieted off and on for several years; low carb mostly; but have never managed to loss more than a few pounds. I had hoped that moving off to college and out of my parent’s house would get me away from bad food and would allow me to make healthy choices but I feel like I’m sabotaging myself. Portion control and staying away from sweets seems impossible to me for more than a week or two.

But that’s all going to change!

I’m moving into an apartment for the summer so I won’t have to deal with my parent’s unhealthy ways and I’m treating this like a new start! I’ll be responsible for all of the food in my place and I’m on a tight budget so there is no room for splurging on candy or pastries.

My goal is to love my body and feel good for graduation next year (almost exactly one year)! But I’ll need help staying on the bandwagon. Anyone wanna be my buddy?

This is going to be an awesome adventure. =) Thanks everyone!
Suzll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #2  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi!!!! I'll be your buddy!! hehe

Listen I can tell you, it CAN be done. You just have to keep motivating yourself, find all the things that will be used as motivation for you. Mine was clothing I couldn't fit in anymore, or just simply, coming here and looking at people's results.

You are going to love your body, and you are going to be happy. I promise, but it takes hard work and dedication. But you've done the first step in showing up here.

Everyone is so welcoming and helpful, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!! xo

Here's a little cheerleader to get you going! lol
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 228/222/160

Height: 5'7"

Thanks caramelkitty!
I need people to tell me things like that sometimes, it keeps me positive =)

You're right, I can do this! It'll be awesome!
Suzll is offline   Reply With Quote