Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-29-2012, 08:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 274/274/140

Height: 5'5

Default Lost & Found

Hey Everyone,

My name is Melanie, I'm another newbie to the forum and am admittedly a little overwhelmed by it all...but always have been when it comes to weight loss. I found the website through a search on weight loss a while back and have only now just joined, so I guess you could call me a bit of a lurker lol.

Before joining I read some of the Goal Reached stories which inspired me to FINALLY jump in and not look back.

I've been really tired and unhappy with my weight for the past few years and it seems like instead of being able to truly motivate myself to lose all these unwanted pounds, all I do is keep stacking them on.

I know that without a doubt my real problem is in the lack of knowledge of what I should do and the drive to continue once I get started. I can't count the amount of times I've tried one weight loss "plan" or another and have stopped because I don't have that little voice in my head urging me to "keep going!" so I lose my focus and drive.

I joined 3FC in hopes that I'll find something that works for me and find friends who I can share my weight loss journey with. I want to do this for me so that I can feel better about myself and get rid of any weight related worries I have about my health.

Well, I wrote a lot more than I expected I would, so I guess the only thing left to say is "Here goes nothing!"
mellybean4891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:37 AM   #2  
zumbaholic!

S/C/G: 294/ticker/180

Height: 5'7

Hey! Welcome to 3fc! I wanna wish u the best of luck on ur journey to weight lost it may be a tough one but u can do it! Jst remember dnt be discouraged I'd u fall because u have the ability to get ryt back up!
strawleyl is offline   Reply With Quote