Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/215/160

Height: 5'8"

Default Support on the last leg of this journey

Hi,
I'm a 40-something year old who's been working on weight loss so long my husband calls it my hobby. I've been overweight pretty much all my life and as I've gotten older it became not just a matter of vanity but a matter of health to get the excess off.

I'm a SAHM mom to 3, one adult and two little ones. I'm also a part-time student. Hopefully, this time around will be "easier" because DH wants to be on board as does my adult son. The little ones are learning about nutrition in school and are very interested in "grow food" vs. "sometimes food." Of course, getting to eat the healthy stuff is still a challenge.

I've lurked on this site, on and off for years...so now it's time to reveal myself and finally become an after

Tracy
tracidee66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:23 PM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Welcome! I have been off and on this site for awhile, and this time I swear I am going to do it. I will lose this weight and keep it off for good. I like the "grow food" vs. "sometimes food." That is an apt description of how children should see food.The problem is I never saw food, any food, as a "sometimes" option. It was all kinds, all the time. So here's to doing it right and doing it one final time. NO regaining. And especially no quitting.
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote