Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-17-2012, 12:03 PM   #1  

Default doesnt seem as easy the second time around

lost about 60lbs last year and when my son had his tonsils out and lost 20lbs, i was the one who helped him gain that and 20 more. guess who else gained weight. for me eating is social and breaking bread is meaningful. because of this i find it difficult to maintain but am committed to living a lcl and being all i can be in this stage and for the rest of my life.

any suggestions on how to get a jump start. i only recently remembered that induction is about fat and carbs not protein and carbs. i have tried to make adjustments but need some ideas to keep it interesting.

hoping to find the support here, the posts look friendly and supportive and thats just what i need.....

nflmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #2  
Shifty Werewolf

S/C/G: 285/209/165

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to 3FC. I lost 100 in 2010 and then gained back 40 last year so I'm back at it again this year with new resolve to get it off and this time keep it all off. But you are soooo right, it is not as easy the second time 'round (and it's not like it was easy the first time either!)

Since you're talking "induction" you probably want to pop on down to the carb counter area and find folks following the same plan you're on. Everyone here is super helpful and there's so much wisdom and experience too!

Welcome!

Last edited by Vladadog; 03-17-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: typos!
Vladadog is offline   Reply With Quote