Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/

Height: 5'0

Default tring again I need encouragement.

hello there I am new 3fc I did it again I lost a bunch only to gain it all back + a few extra I got on the scale this morning only to see that I gained I have been walking 1 1/2 hr. for the last 3 days yes I know that isn't long enough but I was up 3 lbs. since I started Mon. How do you get the cute weight tracker I see?
dody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/183/150

Height: 5'7

I'm also trying to lose weight too that I re-gained
mrslosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 174→168.0→135

Height: 4'9''

You can get the weight tracker by clicking on mine in my siggy, it will take you to the website to create one, but you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can put it in your siggy here, so get posting!

Welcome to the site. It's a great place and really encouraging.

Have you thought you might have put on a little water weight from the walking? Lots of people report a gain when they first start exercising due to water retention. Try drinking more water and eating less salt and see what happens. Keep up the good work.
yhahmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 208.8/201.8/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hi! I'm new too. And trying to lose weight I've regained over and over. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does this! But now we're all going to lose it for good, right???
It sounds like you're doing a great job getting out to exercise. I don't think telling yourself you've not done enough is giving yourself enough credit for getting out there and getting started!
Cinderella00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:50 PM   #5  

Default Need to lose AGAIN but for GOOD!!

Hello - I am here in Akron Ohio, gained and lost many times but now on the gained more than ever side! I want to be healthy and want to find another mom (or dad) to chat with. I am about 100 lbs overweight - scout leader, full time student, mother of four and married. My plan is to start exercising daily for about 60 minutes and cut way down on calories and track them as well. Wish me luck!!
MommaGove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #6  
not for anyone but me

S/C/G: 223/175/149

Height: 5'5"

Hey, I've been really stuck in the 200-195 area... I have been on a non-stop binge for months. I stopped eating fruits and veggies, I've dropped all the info I know about food and just grabbed the cheapest sugary thing I could. I made a move from Dayton, OH to WA and have finally branched out of my fiancees dad's house into our own apartment and I really thought that would give me good reason... But I've been doing so poorly and I'm ready to make a difference in myself. I just hope I don't give up so easily this time. Good luck everyone!
raworz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/183/150

Height: 5'7

Hey, I've been really stuck in the 200-195 area... I have been on a non-stop binge for months. I stopped eating fruits and veggies, I've dropped all the info I know about food and just grabbed the cheapest sugary thing I could. I made a move from Dayton, OH to WA and have finally branched out of my fiancees dad's house into our own apartment and I really thought that would give me good reason... But I've been doing so poorly and I'm ready to make a difference in myself. I just hope I don't give up so easily this time. Good luck everyone!

3rd mini goal: 180 (high school weight!)
4th mini goal: 170 (lowest I've ever been)
5th mini goal: 160 (never been)
6th mini goal: 150 (omg >.< )

i can relate to you.I just got off a real bad binge that lasted for months too.Been binge free 9 days.i was eating sweets and junk foods.i also wasn't exercising.Even though i haven't binged in 9 days I STILL THINK ABOUT BINGING.My clothes don't fit.i had to go buy 2 pairs of sweats.I'm right now in the 195-200 area too,and trying to get myself to exercise in 10 -15 min sets.My goal is 150.

Last edited by mrslosingit; 03-20-2012 at 06:05 PM.
mrslosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #8  

this is my first post.
lavender is offline   Reply With Quote