Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #1  
Trying again

S/C/G: 368/see ticker/218

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Back on the track again

Hi everyone .. I dont know if there are any members that remember me... but its been a while since I was here .. life gets in the way unfortunately

But Im back .. re-started last Friday .. and its a journey I am going on with my daughter.

As a quick intro ..

Im Katt .. Im 39 (40 in April) ... Im in New Zealand. My daughter is turning 21 this year and has two wonderful kids - Silas (2 in April) and Zoey-Rose (4 months).

I have been with my darling for 10 years now and he is fully supportive of my efforts and keeps me laughing when times get rough.

Last time I was here I got down to 125kg .. but with losses and other personal issues I have added to that and restarting again at 137kg .. weigh ins on Friday

Happy to chat or pm .. a new year .. and for me a new decade coming up .. and with 2 lil grandkids to run round after I need to get this right.
Nightkatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back!!! Congrats for taking control of your health again.
I think the most important thing to remember is if you have a bad meal, a bad day, heck, a bad food week. Do NOT let this be a reason to throw in the towel. Get back on track at the next meal. You can do this!!!
Best of luck to you!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote