Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-12-2011, 07:32 PM   #1  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

Default Hello again (reintroduction)

Hi all, my name is sara, I was very active on here from summer 2008- summer 2010, during that time I lost 90 or so pounds from the 260s to the 170s. I dropped off the face of the earth due to (very temporarily) moving across the country and some unrequited love (and a lot of emotional abuse from the man I loved). Naturally I fell into a deep depression and I gained 60 of those 90 pounds back. I haves managed not to gain anymore though in the past 9 months. The problem is? I can't lose the weight alone, I wind up losing a few and gaining them back. I'm at my wits end and I don't know what to do other than what has worked in the past, and that's look for support from you guys! So here I am, thanks for listening, I look toward to losing weight with you all!
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Welcome back, Sara! I was gone for a long time too and gained back a lot of the weight I lost. So here we go again. But congratulations on being BACK and getting back on track again! Let's do it!!!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/153/??

Height: 5'9"

I think many of us feel like our body grows a layer of protection with each diet, making our old weight loss methods inadequate. What we did before to lose doesn't work anymore.

I don't know why this is, unfortunately, but it seems to happen often.

Regardless, you'll find a new way to do it again. Welcome back!
Unna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #4  
On my way

S/C/G: 262/210/159

Height: 5'2"

Thank you guys so much! Just to know others are here going through it and having some of the same struggles with me is comforting. I think I just need a place where people hold me accountable and cheer me on. none of my friends are overweight so I sometimes feel so alone in this endeavor.
mescelestus is offline   Reply With Quote