Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-22-2011, 02:20 PM   #1  
I'M WORKING ON IT

S/C/G: 205/ticker/127

Height: 5'3"

Default Chapter I : The Return

Hello chicks! I'm Stephany and I used to come to this forum regularly a few years ago. At the time I was 196 pounds, and I managed to go down to 173 pounds by counting calories, jogging 3 times a week + strength training 5 days/week. I felt great 20 pounds lighter, I knew I still had a lot to do but I guess I kind of took it for granted. I stopped counting calories, and stopped exercising daily. I maintained that 173-175 pounds until very recently. I went on vacation to Australia to visit friends, and I had the best time of my life, and upon returning home I kind of sunk into a depression. I didn't binge eat or overeat, but I ate very calorie-dense food constantly for the first 2 weeks back home.
I don't know how much I weight exactly, but I definitely do not fit in my 173-pound jeans anymore. I would guestimate my weight to be around 190 pounds at the moment.

I really really want to go back and finish what I started, I felt so much better 20 pounds lighter, I can only imagine how healthy and energetic I would feel at a healthy weight. So I decided to try again, and I'm coming back to 3FC because I always had support and great advice here, so many times I was saved from dropping out just by coming here and reading stories or ranting and getting put in my place.

My goal weight is 127 pounds, it's always been my magical number, and would be considered smack dab in the middle of my healthy weight range. But that's too far away and I had to break it down into mini goals, which will be 180 pounds, 173 pounds (where I left off), 155 pounds (HALFWAY THERE!), 140 pounds (no longer OVERWEIGHT), and finally 127 pounds aka *GOAL!!*

So hello... "I'm baaack."
RienQueNny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back! Best of luck on your weight loss journey!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote