Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-04-2011, 12:36 PM   #1  

Talking New Here, I just learned about this site.

My name is Heather, I just found this site, which is a shame because 16 months ago I started changing my life. I woke up and didn't want to look like me anymore, I didn't want to feel like sleeping was a hobby, and I hated that I could not keep up with my kid. Well here I am 16 months later and 63 pounds lighter, struggling to lose the last 20 pounds. I feel better! I know I look better.
What triggered my desire for weight loss was, I wanted another baby. I had suffered from a few miscarriages and I felt it was my weight so I worked my tail off and here I am. Well with losing all this weight I have had yet another MC and recently found out I have Lupus and will not be able to move forward with having children (which is fine I am open to adoption) but I have lost my drive to continue forward for that last 20 pounds! I need help, motivation, and a swift kick in the butt. My friends are GREAT! they are supportive and they are so impressed with my results and determination, I even sparked one of my girlfriends to join in and she is down 15 from just diet alone. But the majority of my friends that are close to me are all skinny, the eat whatever/whenever type gals and it seems like that's all they do.... Which its funny I never noticed before. with my new found energy I have been hanging out more and not finding as much time to work out..... uuuhhhhhhh........... just some words of encouragement would be helpful.
Thank you!
heatherc6801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:50 PM   #2  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

Well you have come to the right place!!

So sorry that you had to endure some of the painfull things in this life

3FC is a life saver!!!! I'm warning you, you WILL get addicted to this site in a good way hehe! Good luck on that last 20 pounds PM on message me anytime you need anything or a shoulder
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote