Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-11-2011, 06:39 AM   #1  
Candy43

Default New Kid on the Block

Hello
I have been overweight most of my life although; when I was younger it fell in the right places. I’m 42 just sent my only child off to college. I’m married and for the most part happy with my life, lets face it things could be worst. I have struggled with my weight for years and now that I’m older it is much harder to stay focused. With work and school I feel overwhelmed most of the time. If I go to the gym 1 day it’s a miracle. The most frustrating part is the fact that I know how to lose weight, I have before 80lbs and kept it off for 3 years. If I find myself loosing weight I get off track and go right back into the destructive behavior and sabotage all my efforts. I want to lose the lbs.’ not only for looks but also health issues. I lack the motivation time and energy (this is what I tell myself) I need help and back up I hope this new technical outreach will help me and all of us whom have the same goals to lose weight.
Candy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #2  

Oh, Candy...I totally relate. I think any diet/fitness program is difficult past the initial commitment stage. We have to rethink things...relearn things...and in most cases, rid ourselves of some habits which feel like home to us--even though they hold us back. This isn't easy. Many of us have been behaving this way for YEARS.

This is all to say that you're not alone and I appreciate your words. I'm right there with you! Welcome!
Pinkbee78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:23 AM   #3  
Candy43

Thank you!!!!!!
Candy43 is offline   Reply With Quote