Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-27-2011, 11:45 AM   #1  
Putting me 1st finally!

S/C/G: 206/204/140

Height: 5' 8"

Default Sometime bulimic, meal skipper & carboholic..there I said it!

That was the first step and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Finally taking a good look at myself. Reality is....I've let myself really go the last three years blaming it on everything but my own choices. ENOUGH!!! The realities are I need to lose 50 pounds of pure unhealthy fat for my own physical and mental health.

My goals are:
*Exercise every single day, even if it's only jumping on the mini tramp for 5 minutes.
*Lose 50 pounds by making good choices.
*Find my happy self again.

I'm keeping it simple because I'm putting myself first for the first time in my adult life...not the kids, not my darling husband, not friends or family! Sorry! Your basic needs will be met but darn it...if I haven't exercised and you need something that can wait then it will.

If anyone has similar goals or past issues then I'd love 3FC buddies! If you know of a thread that is already started then I'd really like to join in. Thanks and good luck to everyone on their journeys!
mefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:09 PM   #2  
Completely INSANE

S/C/G: 180/130/120

Height: 5'4"

I'm right there with ya!! My post is a few down on the into page "30-ish with 30+ to lose... Hello my name is Melissa and I'm a recovering meal skipper"... I can definitely relate to you title & post!!
Melissa Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote