Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-23-2011, 11:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 238/208/170

Height: 5 ft 8 in

Red face I'm new and need support :-)

Hi, I am new to the forum. My name is Melissa, I have two daughters and an amazing husband. I lost a bunch of weight when my 5 yr old was a few months old thru LAWL and kept most of it off for years and man I was one happy woman!! Then in nov of 2010 my was ambulances to hospital and came out only to come home to pass, in meantime my dad passed in Oregon and while down making arrangements for his funeral his dad , my papa, passed. Then 2 mo later my mom passed. This is where I gained my weight back!! When I stress (which seems like always lately) my metabolism stops!!
I really want to lose these 30 lbs and am going to follow the LAWL plan again. Any advice would be great!
Meme78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 12:08 AM   #2  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

I don't know anything about LAWL, but when my now four month old was 5 weeks old, my grandma (who helped raise me, we were very close) passed away. I'm definitely still dealing with it, so I can relate--but to lose so many loved ones in so short a time is so devastating, and I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. We are a wonderful, supportive group here at 3FC, and I know you'll love it. Best of luck with your goals!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote