Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 267/267/195

Height: 5ft even

Default My Story

Hello everyone here goes my story..... My name is Iris I am from NJ, I am 22 years old. I have always been over weight in a very fit family. Going up i was always picked at in school beause of my weight and my parents hardly understood my weight issues either. Finally in middle school I was diagnosis with pcos( Polycystic ovary syndrome) which just makes a girl system all messed up , later on I was inform that because of my pcos it will be very hard for me to lose any weight or even stay where I was at. I was also told that the chances of me having kids was slim to none. During high school I was able to stay at the weight I was at(185) which was not easy at all. But since then I hae put on alot of weight. I would say it has alot to do with being in college and moving out of my parents home, and now that I have become engaged to my wonderful boyfriend of six years, I reallywould like to get back under 200. I am not doing this for him I am doing this for my self I really would like to be as healthy as possible b4 we start trying to have a family. I thank you fr reading my story and really appreciate all and any help and support thank u...... Iris =]
irissanabria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

Under Dieting with Obstacles there's actually a section dedicated to PCOS. You are definitely not alone, and there are plenty of women losing weight and maintaining the weight they've lost while dealing with they symptoms of PCOS.

It's not easy, but it's possible! You can do this, and we'd love to help support you along the way. We understand.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 09:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 267/267/195

Height: 5ft even

Thank u for the welcome and for your support Lovely, I just check out the pcos broad and I am ready for the battle just have to stay focus thanks Again
irissanabria is offline   Reply With Quote