Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #1  
needing will power

S/C/G: 15st6lb14st14lb/12st/

Height: 5ft6

Red face hi there

hi i am just posting for the first time here and trying to find out what it is all about.
A bit about myself. I am nearly 30 yrs old and have 3 beautiful lil girls aged 6 4 and 2. I also have a very loving husband. I am current embarking on a new adventure and starting uni in september to do a nursing degree. After the birth of my final child I new I had gained about 5 stone since falling pregnant with my first and new something had to be done about it. I joined a local slimming club and eventually lost 3 stone in approx 18 month and felt fantastic.
My grandfather took ill in the 2 yr in september and I fell back into my old ways eating to supress everything. I regained 2 and a half stone. I do not wish to go any further but as I am a student I can no longer afford to go to the slimming clubs so I am looking for support groups on line who do not charge extortionate prices

I hope this little snippet from my life is able to help me make friends in this forum and I look forward to loosing this weight together.

Thanks
Rider3
rider3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:20 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum!!! Best of luck on your weight loss journey.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote