Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-04-2011, 05:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 159.2/149/139

Height: 5'8"

Default Hello! I'm new here!

Hi there,
Just joined this community today. I want to lose weight and feel better! I struggle with emotional / compusive overeating. I have been reading various posts and I feel like there is so much support here. It's great to know I'm not alone!
lovemytwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:28 PM   #2  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

Welcome to 3FC! It is a very supportive place, so I'm sure you'll love it.
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 156.6/175/120.0

Height: 5'4"

HI!! Im new here too! Good luck with your weight loss journey!! We can do it
violet826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 218/218/135

Height: 5'3"

I'm new here as well. I have been trying to decide which route to go. I have done WW with sucess in the past but have been really unmotiviated to start back. I did Jenny Craig like 25 years ago with a little success but it got too expensive so I couldn't keep it up. I have tried slimfast and do not like it. I did medifast for a little while and like the results there but let it go and never went back. I have tried just watching what I eat and exercising more. That worked but the results were too slow. I know that is the best way to go but I really need a jump start to get me motivated. I am all about instant gratification and I know that is a bad thing with weight loss...but when I don't see results I get discouraged. I joined this site for the support and hope that it motivates me to keep up with whatever plan I choose. I like that you can read about others journeys with weight loss and what works and doesn't work for them.
I'm an emotional/compulsive eater too.....
shumie23 is offline   Reply With Quote