Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #1  
30 and Fabulous

S/C/G: 360/308/240

Height: 5'6"

Default Introduction! =) I am new!

Hello everyone!

I have been reading everyone's posts- they are very encouraging!

I was diagnosed with PCOS about 10 years ago so needless to say, I have pretty much been dieting off and on for years. My highest weight was 360- seeing that really shocked me!! I lost weight and eventually 2 years later I was down to 287. (I was up and down all through the 2 years) I was at 287 last September and last Monday I was back up to 324.6. I decided to lose the weight once and for all and I signed up with the Quick Weight Loss Center near my house. With PCOS the weight loss has always been slow.

My partner and I want to have a baby but I need to get down to 240 1st. I am down to 308.8 I am on Levothyroxine 200mcg a day and MetforminXR 1500 mg a day.

So I am at 308.8 and I am determined to do it!

Wanted to say HELLO and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

Courtney
msfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:23 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome!!! I love your positive attitude. Best of luck on your weight loss journey.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #3  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

You must be very strong to deal with having to lose weight with PCOS. There's actually a support area for this under "Dieting with Obstacles" that you'll want to check out. Good luck!
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'9"

Hi!! I am also a new member, and this is a great support community. You and I both have a lot of weight to lose, and for the same reason. I want another baby also!!! Anyways, I just wanted to stop by and say welcome and good luck!!!
SoDetermined is offline   Reply With Quote