Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/135

Height: 5'3

Default Hello everyone...not exactly new here

Hello everyone I'm not exactly new here but the last time I was here was over a year ago. I was all "gung ho" about losing weight and I found this site and was so excited! But at some point I fell into depression and everything went down hill. I withdrew into myself and that was that. Since then I have gained more weight and I'm miserable I've done a lot of thinking and I KNOW I can't do this on my own. I need the support of others and I'd like to help others too. I need to lose weight for health reasons and for myself too. I signed up for weight watchers on line yesterday. Just a trial period to see if its something I want to do. I'm not sure about it yet. I'm kind of thinking more along the lines of calorie counting again. I just know I have to do something! So here's to a new beginning....again.
AmyLynn76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #2  

Good Luck to you we've all been there. The secret is never give up because eventually you figure it out. Hugs to you, now get going.

Kit
JEN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #3  

Good luck! Kit is right. We've all been there, but giving up won't get you to where you want to be. You need to muster up all the strength you've got and make losing weight your number one priority...THE priority in your life. It's hard, but we are either going to lose, or we're gonna gain...those are the choices. Decide that you want to and are going to lose weight, and then stick to it. My opinion? Stay the **** away from processed foods...eat healthy, organic, is possible, NO sugar...Watch this video. A bit long, but well worth watching. A lightbulb went on over my head when I watched it...same with a friend of mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
hatgirlie is offline   Reply With Quote