Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 305/258/170

Default Saying hello

Hi! I found this site yesterday and signed up right away. I think this place is amazing, especially since I have been keeping a secret. (I've been losing weight and not telling anyone) Honestly, you mention you are on a diet and soon, everyone has tips, some try to sabotage, some basically tell you "good, didn't really like that old you". My response to the last comment, at least in my head is "I am still the old me, just a thinner version!"

I've been using "nutritional adjustment program" instead of diet. That's basically what it is, changes in my food. Simple!

So, here I am. A new found group to share my journey! Thought I would say hi and looking forward to sharing more!
MissAngelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:22 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome aboard! It never ceases to amaze me the rude things people say to others trying to change their life. I also keep my weight loss ups and downs to myself in real life because everyone in my family is obese and they all seem to have reasons why they cannot work on it. I am almost shunned for trying to lose the weight. Oh well, I am doing it for ME not them.

Best of luck in this journey.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 305/258/170

Thanks for the welcome and wishes NEMom!!

Most of the people in my life that count are supportive and kind. They're the ones that count!!

I have had issues with weight loss (and gain) my whole life and for some reason, changes seem so much easier now. I'm doing this for me too, didn't really pay attention to the scale, and all of a sudden, 20 lbs was just gone before I knew it. A good indication that this time I will not yo-yo and will be successful!
MissAngelle is offline   Reply With Quote