Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:08 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195 / 135 / 125

Height: 5'4

Default New to the Site

As most of us here, I'm not new to dieting but have had success. I decided to have my children late in life. This is great because I have more experience and financially stable, however, at the age of 38-39 it is very hard on your body and harder to lose weight. I had two children 1 year and 2 days apart. I went from a 130 lb body to 195 lb body after my children were born. This was not pregnancy weight. I joined LA Weight Loss. It was very expensive, but it worked for me. I reached my goal and was on maintenance when they closed. 3 1/2 years later I would like to start the plan up again so I can loose the holiday lbs and the creap that has seemed to start. I don't want to do the online program with their system. It just doesn't work for me. I'm trying to find someone that has the Meal plan book.
rjmillermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 415/413/175

Height: 5'9"

Welcome!! I am new too, and dont know much about LA Weight Loss, but I am pretty sure this is the perfect place to be to get the support you need! Good luck on your journey!!
KiltedHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:45 PM   #3  
This is my year!

S/C/G: 291/252/150

Height: 5'4"

Question Do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmillermom View Post
As most of us here, I'm not new to dieting but have had success. I decided to have my children late in life. This is great because I have more experience and financially stable, however, at the age of 38-39 it is very hard on your body and harder to lose weight. I had two children 1 year and 2 days apart. I went from a 130 lb body to 195 lb body after my children were born. This was not pregnancy weight. I joined LA Weight Loss. It was very expensive, but it worked for me. I reached my goal and was on maintenance when they closed. 3 1/2 years later I would like to start the plan up again so I can loose the holiday lbs and the creap that has seemed to start. I don't want to do the online program with their system. It just doesn't work for me. I'm trying to find someone that has the Meal plan book.
Hi ya'
I went on the LA Weight Loss diet for awhile with success at first.
Are you referring to the little booklet that indicated how much to eat of this and that?
Like two of starch and three proteins, one dairy, that info?

Let me know, because I believe that I have one of those booklets. It's just a matter of putting my hands on it!!!
I just got new bookshelves and my desk area is now in shambles!!

KELLI
PM if this is what you're looking for, because a lot of time I post and then I never go back to those posts!
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 12:53 PM   #4  
This is my year!

S/C/G: 291/252/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Another "welcome."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedHeather View Post
Welcome!! I am new too, and dont know much about LA Weight Loss, but I am pretty sure this is the perfect place to be to get the support you need! Good luck on your journey!!
Hi ya KiltedHeather,
I just wanted to welcome you to 3FC's on a diet forum as well.

I, personally, have met some really cool people and have received some good advice.
I hope that you do as well.

Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey. If you ever need to vent, give me a PM!

KELLI
Nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote