Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-18-2011, 10:57 AM   #1  

Default Hello All

Hello everyone, my names Michelle, and I'm so happy to have found this site. I have been struggling with weight loss pretty much my entire life, I am now 23 and have never actually been thin, I'v realized latey that I have no support system so I'm hoping all you wonderful people will be that for me and me for you. Cant wait to get started and get to know everyone and this site.
MichelleD29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:29 AM   #2  
ASF

Hi Michelle, my names Aly. I know the highs and lows of trying to lose weight! Like you I don't realy have a support system other than here. Don't know about you but I find it easier to talk to people online about trying to lose weight. Dont like talking to my friends and family.

Everyone on here's really friendly and we are all in similar positions so we can all look out for each other.

Good luck!

Xxx
ASF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #3  
not planning - doing!

S/C/G: 175/171/135

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleD29 View Post
Hello everyone, my names Michelle, and I'm so happy to have found this site. I have been struggling with weight loss pretty much my entire life, I am now 23 and have never actually been thin, I'v realized latey that I have no support system so I'm hoping all you wonderful people will be that for me and me for you. Cant wait to get started and get to know everyone and this site.
Michelle and Aly

There are a TON of supportive KIND people here
KimZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #4  
I have HOPE!

S/C/G: 290/254.5/170

Height: 5'8

Hi Michelle!

I've been on the IP program for three days now and while I'm struggling with the cravings and physical side effects, for the first time I feel HOPE....and I have seen already that there are people on this site who are here to support eachother (and me, even though they don't know me yet!) so keep with it, you will do great. I am 34 and when I was 23 I lost 45 lbs on a program that wasn't the right one for me long term so I hope this one is going to be a fit for you and teach you new ways to sustain the awesome weight loss you will see! Good luck girl!
sugadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 310/292/180

Height: 5'7

Welcome Michelle!! I too have been larger my whole life and this is the 1st time I have really started to get serious about losing it! Good luck to you! Hope to see you around the forums!
Tamlynne31 is offline   Reply With Quote