Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #1  
Jennifer03

S/C/G: 197/193/150

Height: 5'8"

Default I "think" I'm ready...

Hello All! As the title of this thread suggests, I "think" I am ready to start dieting....again. I had my 3rd child in May and have not managed to lose any weight since delivery. In fact,I may have gained. I'm hoping this group will give me the support I need to finally slim down. I'm about 215-220 pounds now and want to get down to 160 pounds at least. I did LA Weight loss after my 1st child and lost 20 pounds but that was ....about 6 years ago. I want to start something similar, along with excersise. I remember most of the diet plan and can figure it out by reading about it online. Please wish me luck, b/c I really need it. I'm not going to officially say I've started the diet until I'm sure I'm ready...hopefully within the next few days....
Jennifer03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #2  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Sometimes a few days allows us to talk ourselves out of it but I really hope you jump on our bandwagon. :-) Believe me, I know it isn't easy. But being overweight and feeling uncomfortable isn't easy either. They both come with challenges but keep reminding yourself which one has the best payoff!

What really motivated me, and keeps motivating me, are the before and after pics of this boards wonderful members in the mini-goal and goal forums. Their succeess stories (and struggle stories!) are so inspirational.

Welcome and I hope you stick around!

-Shannon
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 212/216/160

Height: 5

Your thread attracted me! I'm new on board, too, and I think I'm ready - but I need to BE ready. I've got my plan, and it's one foot forward...

thoughts & warm fuzzies!
lisarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 166/166/120

Height: 5'4

I'm new here too and just as hesitant. Although I "think" I'm ready too! I looked at tons of the before and after photos on here and they have already been so motivating!
celiastar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:41 AM   #5  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

May I suggest ...?

Write yourself a letter of why you are doing this. It can be a great source of strength to read it when you are feeling temptation down the road.
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote