Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-03-2011, 02:55 PM   #1  
2011 is my year!

S/C/G: 196/190/135

Height: 5' 5"

Post New Girl on the Block

Hi! My name is Amy, and I'm 33-years-old. Over the years I have attempted many diets, but for some reason or other I have always failed. About 3 years ago, I lost 25 pounds. Then, due to a shoulder injury, I gained some weight back. A week after shoulder surgery, my back went out. For the past two years, my pain has continued to worsen and my weight has climbed as well. I can't exercise...so I eat.

Things are changing in 2011 though. I'm determined to lose the weight this year. If you would like to read about my weight loss journey, please feel free to read my blog Tales From The Diet Side. Tales of failure, success, and the craziness that is dieting.

I'm hoping that being inspired by others successes that I will continue on my weight loss journey. Good luck to everyone! Stay strong! Keep the faith!
gilligan55us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #2  
~*Regina*~

S/C/G: 304/see ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Welcome Amy!!
We are all here to support one another. I love this forum and know you will to, everyone is great here.
What are you planning on doing to loose the weight?
BlueEyes83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #3  
2011 is my year!

S/C/G: 196/190/135

Height: 5' 5"

Thank you for the kind welcome! I'm really excited about joining this forum, and I'm looking forward to sharing my story as well as my support with my fellow dieters.

Right now, my main focus is to keep my calorie intake below 1500 and drink at least 64oz of water a day. Unfortunately, I can't exercise much (if any) right now. I'm hoping that will change soon. We'll see!

Congratulations on your weight loss success! I wish you the best!
gilligan55us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:44 AM   #4  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Welcome Amy, Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join. You might check out the Dieting with Obstacles or 30-seomthings for a start.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote