Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 309/309/200

Height: 5'6"

Default my name's Karen

Hi my names Karen, I think I already did an intro, but haven't logged on in a few weeks.
I am really having a hard time...is there a diet plan to this site?
Karen
karen8238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/172.8/145

Height: 5'2

nope. We follow all different kinds of diets. I believe a successful diet is one that suits ur tastes and is something you can follow forever. There is an area on here you can look through all the diets plans that are healthy and find something you think you can do.
DisgruntledOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #3  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi Karen!

There's no specific plan for this site. People are on a lot of different plans, both formal and informal. Sorry you're having a hard time. I hope that you'll hang around and use the message boards for support.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/130/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Karen~

If you go to the main page of this message board, with all the different forums listed, you go down to the 4th one. The first is "announcements", 2nd is "success stories", 3rd is "support forums" and the one you're looking for is the 4th, "diet central". And that section includes every kind of diet you can think of.

If you're not sure which one you'd like to try, just go to that area, pick a few that sound interesting, and read some of the posts and threads in that section.

I did Atkins....so I was in the low-carb category (of which there are several different plans).....and then went to the Atkins sub-category.

And when you choose one.....join in on that particular forum and you will begin to get all sorts of friends, advice, information and support there from others who are doing the same plan you are.

It can be over-whelming and even confusing when you first get here...mainly because there are SO many different sections and forums here.

deena

Last edited by Deena52; 02-27-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Deena52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:52 PM   #5  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Welcome Karen, Glad to have you join us. I echo Deena's advice to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join.

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 02-27-2011 at 06:54 PM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote