Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-15-2011, 11:47 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default Fat Smasher phase 1

Hey there, everyone!

My name is Annie, and I am doing the Fat Smash Diet. I started to do it before a few years back with great success. Unfortunately, as with most great diets, they aren't diets but ways of life, and I let the stresses of the world rule my life again and got off plan...and gained it all back, plus some. I have a lot of weight to lose, and since I know that this works when you follow the plan, I figured I would give it another try.

Last time I did it, I had an awesome support group on here that I really liked. I can't seem to find any Fat Smash groups on here this time around. I just started Phase 1 yesterday, so I'm still a newbie. Two days down of the detox with 7 more to go. So far, so good. Plus, this time, I'm making sure to get active, so I'm hoping for a nice weigh in next Wednesday.

I'm looking to lose 100 pounds but in 10 pound increments to make it not seem so overwhelming. And if it gets to be, then I'll do 5 pounds at a time. If anyone else is in that same boat, I would love to hear from you on what's working or not, as well as what keeps you motivated while knowing there is such a big challenge in front of you.

Thanks so much for reading! I look forward to hearing from everyone soon!
Annie
annierew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:37 PM   #2  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Welcome Annie, Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:26 PM   #3  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote