Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-08-2011, 07:38 PM   #1  

Talking Hello Hello Hello

Hello, how is everyone doing? Roll up and tell me what you're all upto with yourselves? What diets you've tried, are currently trying to pursue...

I am Eilidh, aged almost 22, Mum to one little girl of 3 and a half. We live just outside Aberdeen, in Aberdeenshire. I work at the local pub/restaurant as bar staff/waitress, which makes being around lots of nice things, inevitable My boyfriend works in the town (Aberdeen City) Monday - Friday, I work mostly evenings locally. I have a very bad relationship with food, previously having lost 3 and a half stone at weightwatchers, I have slowly re-gained 1 stone over a year, mainly 2010!! Had alot of things going on and eating healthily was put to the back of my mind. I am looking to make some new friends and share support to help me and others get back on track.

Look forward to hearing from you all, thanks from ~Eilidh xxx
NeedHelpFast22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck !
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Eilidh, Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join. There is a rather large WW section that you might find helpful.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 346/333/250

Height: 5'10

WELCOME
shutterbug35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #5  

Smile Hello Again

Thank You All, I plan to begin the diet on Monday...fingers crossed I plan to just cut down alot and my fitness day is a Thursday morning when I have two different styles of aerobics with a couple of hours between each. I enjoy dance so I have decided to take up Body Attack, then Zumba. Will let you know how it all goes. I have been to each of these once so far, have been using muscles that I didn't even know I had nowadays

Love Eilidh X
NeedHelpFast22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:33 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 155/155/125

Height: 5'2"

Good luck - you can do it!!
Lilmiss is offline   Reply With Quote