Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-22-2011, 01:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 335/313.6

Height: 5'4

Default another newbie

so here i am, signed up, visited here last year, but never signed up.

31 yr female, 5'4 331.4 as of this morning my highest was last year at 339
from indiana

i have been posting around here but had not done the introduction

so my plan is low calorie because i have got results with that before, but i seem to stray away, i haven't started yet, right now im trying to figure out what types of food i need to buy, and really how many calories i should have...

i used a calculator and to maintain my weight it was 2600 cal forgot what the two last digits were, so i need some advice, where should i start at? i don't want to start too low because i don't want to end up at a plateau and get disgusted, i really wanted to do the weighloss or was it fatloss for idiots, aka calorie shifting or zig zagging..whatever you want to call it..

so i thought about 2000 calories but that seems like a lot, when i am on a low calorie diet i find it hard to get my calories in because i try to only eat healthy, and i end up messing myself up because some days i cant get 1000 calories in...so....could i have some suggestions???

so i think i am going to try my own zigzag diet, and have the days where you can eat what you want as long as you don't binge

i am also trying to figure out what exercises i can do at my house, too cold outside, and i am unable to get a gym membership...so its basically just what i have at home, a ball, 5 pound weights, and a wii with 2 workout games, oh and a shake weight, i used it for awhile last year, but not long enough to make a decision if it helps or not, oh and i guess netflix has a few instant workouts i can get, but looks pretty limited..

so this is my plea for advice, encouragement, because i know i can't do it without some kind of support systems.

thanks so much for reading this (i hope)
reptogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 163/142/130

On YouTube you will find tons of vidéos about exercices, good luck on your journey.
Michou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:10 PM   #3  
Exercise-addicted

S/C/G: 248

Height: 5'8

Welcome to the forum! I know you will find a lot of support here! I know you will reach your goal!
serenityh is offline   Reply With Quote