Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-28-2010, 10:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/156/125

Height: 5'2

Default Going for it this time!!

Hello all!

This is the first time I've joined a weight loss forum, and I've just been put on a weight loss program by my GP, so I'm here to join everyone in knuckling down for a slimmer 2011!

I've been overweight for my whole life, I was a chubby kid and got bigger in my teens. Currently the heaviest I've ever been, which is 14 stone (or 196lbs). Might not seem a lot, but when you're 5'2 it's not good, haha.

So I'm pretty girly in looks, I adore makeup and spend far too much on stuff like MAC and Urban Decay. But I have a small clothes-shopping phobia because of my size. I've just peaked at size 18 and I'm terrified of getting bigger. I get sweaty and irritable when I have to shop for clothes because I just imagine how horrible and bulgey I'll look in anything I put on!

Hoping to change it, and make this year the one where I finally get rid of the fat.

My name's Fal, good to meet you all!
Marchmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #2  
Zumba Freak :)

S/C/G: 267/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Hey Fal

I hope that you can find much information on this forum as I have. It's great that you are seeking a better lifestyle as far as your health goes. I, too, have decided to do the same.

Good luck on your journey and may we all succeed!
martha328 is offline   Reply With Quote