Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/187/135

Height: 5ft3in

Red face I'm New...I don't know what to do: )

Hello all, I'm a 24 year old married mother of 3(Ages 4,5, and 6months) who is waaayyy over my goal weight. I used to weigh 132lbs at 5ft3in in high school,I was a cheerleader and very active,size 5jeans Sm-Med size tops,the life. Now after 5 years of marriage and 3 children I am at my largest size 190.1lbs. After my second child I got back down to 145 which I was perfectly content with due to my post pregnancy body (shapely hips,which was just fine). Then I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd and I actually gained more weight after having him. I haven't had a bathing suit in 6 years and don't feel comfortable or pretty in my current state. I started a body cleanse today with the QuickTrim 14 day cleanse and will begin a Hoodia regiment afterwards. I am trying to incorporate more excercise into my daily routine but with working 8 hour days and then coming home for my 'second job'(MOMMY Inc.) it's hard. My husband is trying to help a lot and will begin doing little excercises with me once the little one's are in bed. I'd love to be back into my size 10 jeans(currently in size 14) by my birthday(March) but before would be great. I'm really optimistic and really glad I found this site so I can discuss my day to day accomplishment with all of you find ladies.
Ash10Momof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 01:02 PM   #2  
Zumba Freak :)

S/C/G: 267/ticker/140

Height: 5'5''

Hey you're headed in the right direction! A small workout of 20 mins in your busy day can benefit your healthier lifestyle. There are many workouts available online that one can do in just 20 mins. They way I see it is, it's better than doing nothing at all -- am I right? Instead of sitting in on a tv show or checking a social network website -- do a quick 20 min workout each day
Also -- implementing a good eating habit can help, too. Tweak out your daily meals by applying healthier options. This forum has an abundance of diets and recipes.

Good luck!

Last edited by martha328; 12-27-2010 at 01:03 PM.
martha328 is offline   Reply With Quote