Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 158/152/125

Height: 5'4

Default New Member starting with a short term goal!

My name is Ashley, I am now 24 and I have always been a very tiny girl. That is up until about 3 years ago. Not to get into too much detail but I went through a bad few years of getting pregnant and going through recurrent miscarriages and always gaining weight along the way with each. I think that is the #1 contributing factor to where I am at today. All throughout highschool I was around 105-110 and after high school until probably age 20 I was around 115, then this all happened and now fast forward to end of November this year I was at my all time high at 158 Seeing that number on the scale was a HUGE wakeup call and I said that is it. On top of the fact that my husband booked us a cruise in February. It is my goal to look at LEAST somewhat good in my swimsuit in February. I stopped eating fast food (huge problem of mine) almost three weeks ago and two weeks ago quit with the soda. Two weeks ago I also started up at the gym 3-4 times a week and have already lost almost 6 pounds since the beginning of December. It is my goal to buy this specific swim suit I have been wanting for at least a couple of years, its a more sexy swim suit and I plan to rock it at least once in my life! I also started Hot Rox supplements yesterday after lots of good reviews and recommendations of it. So far after only two days im loving the appetite suppression and I definitely feel more energy! I plan to try and be as active as possible because I know that will help keep my motivation up!

So I started at 158, and am now down to 152...I did measure myself last week and plan to keep up with my measurements too, but I dont remember them off the top of my head and havent updated them yet, probably will on Saturday.
BellaVita918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome and good luck ! I don't know anything about Hot Rox.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #3  
47 Pounds To Go!

S/C/G: 165/162/115

Height: 5'5" Age: 22

good luck! we have very similar CW and goals!
JennWantsToLose is offline   Reply With Quote