Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #1  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Default well...I'm Back.

recap.
I had put on some weight, then got pregnant, and so I was extra overweight (for me) after the baby. I was going strong on my diet and workout and had lost 30 lbs. I was within 10-15 lbs of where I wanted to be. I was an unemployed single mom so I had all the time in the world to go to the gym and properly plan my meals.

Then.......
I met a guy. We started dating. I slowly went to the gym less and less, then not at all. I would cook us dinner and we would go out to eat a lot. I moved and didn't have an affordable gym near by. So, ONE year later, I realize that I slowly over a year's time put that entire 30 lbs back on.

So now here I am again. A single working mom with a 2 year old son.
I have about 40 lbs to lose.
I just started back on my original diet that I lost the weight with before.
I am now back in the gym 3-5 times a week.
have my hands full with working FT, being a single mom of a crazy 2 yr old, going to the gym, trying to get the laundry done and grocery shopping done and house cleaning done, and cooking dinner, etc.
But I am so far making it work.

I do have a personal trainer one day a week to help with my workout. She said that this time around I should drop the weight faster than it took me last time. Hopefully that is true.

My trainer also recommended Fruta Planta. Was just wondering if anyone here has used it and how it worked for you??

SO HELLO again!

and now I need to change my siggy back since I put the weight back on

Last edited by MsDiana 08; 12-16-2010 at 10:02 AM.
MsDiana 08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/236/160

Height: 5' 7.5"

Welcome back! This is my first time here, but I'm quite familiar with the gaining, losing, gaining thing.

I've never heard of Fruta Planta. Hopefully, someone who has used it will give you feedback.

Good luck!
My BEST Self is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #3  
On a mission

S/C/G: HW280/CW270/GW160

Height: 5'9"

Welcome Back! Looking forward to hearing your goals and progress. There is a ton of information you can look through. What is Fruta Planta? (Other than the spanish translations for fruits and plants?)
vdander24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:45 AM   #4  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 194/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Well. My personal trainer recommended for me to take fruta planta along with my diet and exercise. She said she used it and it helped her to lose a lot of weight.

http://www.frutaplanta.com/
"This Chinese weight loss product is an all natural organic solution to SIMPLE, FAST weight loss. As Fruta Planta TARGETS THE ABDOMEN, it eliminates body fat from your hips, arms, buttocks and face. You can lose up to 15 pounds in the first month without diet or exercise. Fruta Planta boosts your metabolism, curves your appetite and cuts food cravings. Not to mention, there are no proven long term side effects found with using this weight loss product."

I just ordered it off Amazon for much less than what the website offers. I have never tried anything like this before, I am only willing to try it because she used it and said it helped her.
MsDiana 08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:30 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Never heard of Fruta Planta... let us know how it works. I am happy you have a trainer. I know having one has helped me... and I love the muscular definition I am starting to show (even though lose skin is sagging below it!)
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #6  

Yes welcome back, I am new and I haven't heard of Fruta Planta, sorry. G'luck!
Drew C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:49 AM   #7  

I have taken Fruta Planta many times. Most of it is fake and does nothing. If you happen upon a real box, it is because it is laced with sibutramine, aka Meridia, the anti-obesity drug. You can google sibutramine and SNRI and they will both give you the reason why FP can be so effective. I am shocked a personal trainer would recommend such a product, which is essentially an antidepressant with a speed effect (sNri, like effexor or pristiq, instead of sSri, like Prozac).

You will drop weight, but you will also literally forget to eat. Make sure you drink a LOT of water, and monitor the speedy anxious feeling as much as possible when you try it for the first time. It takes about three days to really get going.

So it is effective if you can find a real box (hard to do), but also potentially dangerous.
xanima is offline   Reply With Quote