Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-14-2010, 06:06 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 209/149/140

Height: 5'3"

Becky,
You have made such a huge step in joining us here! Welcome, and I hope that you find it to be a motivational and encouraging place to be. I actually just started South Beach Phase 1 on Sunday for the first time and I am doing well. Even with my TOM I've dropped a few pounds. I hope that you have as much success as the last time. Anyhow, if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to send me a message. Also, if you are looking for a friendly challenge/encouragement I have a longterm challenge called Valentine Vixens in the Challenge section of the site. Good luck with your weight loss!

Jen
hopefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:32 PM   #17  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Welcome.
It is about how we deal with the potholes.
I started my SBD about a month and a half ago, and like you it was after a huge *gasp* at the scale.
Good for you for recognizing and keeping it up!
You can totally do it!

Wander on over to the South Beach Forum, they have some AMAZING recipes over there. Nothing but good things to say!

AND as I side note. This place is awesome! Full of support and motivation. Before I found this forum, I seriously had never considered how many people lost 100lbs or MORE! Seeing all of these success stories and lurking around reading people's stories and talking to folks has totally kept my head in the game more than once. Just keep it up, and even it it means just coming around and looking, do it. And do it OFTEN. When I feel down, or icky, I just look for new posts that I can relate to. Sometimes I open my big mouth and put in my two cents, and sometimes I do not. But either way I ALWAYS get the drive to stay on the wagon and rededicate to a complete lifestyle change

Last edited by lazylioness; 10-14-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: forgot to say something ( i do that)
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #18  
SouthBeacher Phase 2

S/C/G: 315/297.6/175

Height: 5'10"

Okay friends...it has now been 23 days since I faced the scale and was so horrified...I am THRILLED to share that I have lost 18 pounds...18 POUNDS. I'm used to saying I gained that much, but LOST! I am GIDDY with excitement and it is just the push I need going into this Halloween weekend. Go me!!! and you too...we can do this!

P.S. Gotta change my ticker as soon as I get home, but am running out the door to take kids to the orthodontist. Trust me, I will update it ASAP, cause I am walking away from 3's and NEVER wanna go there again.

Last edited by Arctic Stamp Queen; 10-28-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Arctic Stamp Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:00 PM   #19  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

YAY! Good for you! You show more willpower than me not checking your scale for 23 days!
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:01 PM   #20  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

18 pounds, holy crap you're doing AWESOMELY!

I also did well on South Beach, but there are times when you think you're dying for something off -plan but stick to your gun!!!

and at your dinner tasting like @ss OMG. Yup strike that one off your future dinner lists

I think it was when my husband said 'I have faith that you can do this' that I DID stick to it..so .. we have faith in you!

I think it is in Phase II that you can have ricotta cheese with a little cinnamon powder, I remember that SAVING me in the evenings.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote