Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 201 / 188 / 160

Height: 5'9"

Talking Back again! Here to stay!

Joined last year while I was doing WW with my dad and I fell off the wagon. It was my first ever time trying to lose weight, and I was successful at first, but guess I wasn't fully committed.

Something recently clicked and I knew that I was committed. I joined my office's Biggest Loser competition and have not turned back. I started the competition 6 weeks ago, weighing 201. I currently weigh 192 and am super proud of myself. I've seemed to get a hold of my food issue, now to hurdle the excercise.

Hope to meet some people on the same journey, so that I can get and give encouragement!! Happy Thursday!!
M Dizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:25 PM   #2  
300+ Chick

Hello and Welcome back!! Great job on your efforts so far!! Good luck with your continue goals!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:37 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome back to 3FC.

Congrats on your success and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:31 PM   #4  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Default Welcome

We are glad you are here and I encourage you to check out all the forums including the WW one, you will find a great group there with lots to offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Dizzle View Post
Joined last year while I was doing WW with my dad and I fell off the wagon. It was my first ever time trying to lose weight, and I was successful at first, but guess I wasn't fully committed.

Something recently clicked and I knew that I was committed. I joined my office's Biggest Loser competition and have not turned back. I started the competition 6 weeks ago, weighing 201. I currently weigh 192 and am super proud of myself. I've seemed to get a hold of my food issue, now to hurdle the excercise.

Hope to meet some people on the same journey, so that I can get and give encouragement!! Happy Thursday!!
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:23 PM   #5  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote