Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #1  
Mustbdelirious

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'3

Unhappy MY name is Magali, and I have a weight problem!

Not everyone is too fond to admit they are loosing a battle with weight. I for one am! I've joined because i need support from other people because fam and friends aren't very supportive. My friends i have are all ideal with their weight so what should they know what i'm going thru. I checked the scale today and i weigh 210. Its the heaviest i been. When i weighed 170 i was actually happy. But, honestly my goal weight is 145-150 somewhere around that range. Any support or advice is truly welcomed and thank you!
Mustbdelirious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:21 PM   #2  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

You've come to the right place. There's plenty of support here for you as you go along your weight loss journey. Good luck.

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #3  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Good luck. Everyone here understands
what you're going through.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:35 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Magali and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:59 PM   #5  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 214/144/160

Height: 5"8

Welcome to 3fc and good luck on your journey!
ThicknPretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #6  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Magali, I was 210 when I signed up with 50 million pound challenge in Feb 08 (and that's all I did was sign up online). I now weigh 194, and don't know how (walked a little, tried eating right but never for long) I guess life just happened to me. My goal weight is 150 also. However after joining 3FC and reading the post with all of the mini goals, I'll try for 184 first. I am definitely learning from the Ladies here.

Just went on the "Better Ideal Weight Calculations" to see what they say my weight should be (got this info from another newbie junior member) I am doing all I can to prayerfully be successful.

~~149 lbs=People's Choice
~~111-146 lbs=Medical recommendation
~~127-141 lbs=Met Life

Starting June 1st, I want to give it my all. I too am one to say that I am overweight, I have a problem with my weight, but I LOVE to eat. If I am not busy doing something I am eating/snacking. I am looking for accountability partners to join me in calorie/food tracking, along with water intake and exercise starting June 1st. Like you I have friends that are either happy where they are or some that will say they are with me and will join me but after a day and a bunch of excuses never stick to it. If you'd like to join me (I think I am ready) we can start a thread and take it from there, just typing out our daily eats/drinks/workouts/do a weigh in every Tuesday and just say how we are feeling that day/that week/whenever. I do believe this will help me. Thanks for sharing and listening. Sorry this is so long.

Best of luck to us all with our weigh loss journeys.
love2b150 is offline   Reply With Quote