Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-14-2010, 06:25 PM   #1  

Default Mom of two, starting weight loss journey

I just wanted to get this out there, as I am beginning on Stage 1 of the Beck Diet Solution. I am a middle aged mother of two, who desperately wants to lose weight but has a very difficult time sticking to any healthy eating plan for very long. I know what to do and how to do it, however I have an issue with follow through. I am looking forward to finding some support and friends to help me through the tough times. Thanks to this forum and for the future support I am sure to receive!
schlotzqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 283/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'9"

Default welcome!

hi, queen! you will definitely find support and helpful info here. I read the Beck book and then gave it to a friend (with whom I've shared diets and clothes for 30 years!), so I use some of its techniques even though I know I don't do them all. I think Beck will help you to remind yourself WHY being healthy is important and help keep you motivated.

Good for you!
guynna is offline   Reply With Quote