Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-30-2009, 01:50 AM   #1  

Default Hi from So. Cal.

I'll make this short... I quit smoking (almost 5 years ago) have had MAJOR hang ups about the # on the scale, I've been very unsuccessful getting back to my "ideal" weight.

I'm a terrible eater - meaning I forget to eat, I don't eat enough, I eat the wrong stuff etc. I'm not going to claim to be anorexic or anything - I get wrapped up in stuff and when the hunger bell dings I think ok - I'll finish this and get something to eat and next thing you know I'm 10 things in another project noticing I'm hungry... Then when I eat it's a lot and usually not the best choice.

Then to add to all this I had a baby. He's 1.5 years old. Now because I'm forgetting to eat my scale numbers are low but now I hate how my body looks...

I'm an apple shape and have NO faith that I"ll get rid of my tummy. ANY help would be great!
Lokhnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:23 AM   #2  
Queen of Rationalization

S/C/G: 260/257/135

Height: 5'3

Hi and welcome!

I know where your coming from. I'd say pick one or two days out of the week when you have time and make two or three complete meals. Then box them up in tupperware and leave them in the fridge for those "holy crap it's 10pm and I haven't eaten since 7:30am" moments. Its a way to have rationed and healthy food at your finger tips so you don't have to reach for the pb&j.

Then of course adding exercise to keep your metabolism running hot even if your eating gets sporadic.

So I wish you luck and hope to see you around.
c_laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 08:21 AM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #4  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! I'm glad you're here! Surf around and settle in. We have forums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 12:21 PM   #5  

Welcome to the site from Southern California!
SunshineCA is offline   Reply With Quote