Old Newbie

• Hello everyone, it has been a looong time since I have visited here, probably at least a year, but I am back. And I am ready to do this this time! I am a single mom of a almost 10 year old boy. I'm 30 years old but have been going through a crazy time of rediscovering myself over the past year, it has been quite the roller coaster. But I have grown so much and am thankful for everything I have learned. The one thing I have not figured out yet is how to not let eating control my life. It seems to control every aspect, it is the one thing that I absolutely can not seem to get a hold on. I am a Christian and ask for any and all prayers as I begin this journey. I found such great encouragement here the first time, I'm hoping I have as much luck again this time.
  • Hi and welcome (back) to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Welcome back! Good luck meeting your weight loss goals!

Cheers,

J
  • Hi! I am also new to this, and have finally decided to be honest about not being able to do this weight loss thing on my own.. lol I am also a Christian and excited about finally taking care of my body the way I should have been all along... life happened.. and i let it.. but here's to pushing through with determination and prayer... Good Luck!