Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-04-2009, 04:32 AM   #1  
That's me!

S/C/G: 270/251/150

Height: 5'

Default Phenomenal Fat Chick living in Sweden

Hello everybody!

I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm new to the forums. My name is Kimberly and I am an American living in Sweden. I've been overweight most of my life, and I've done just about everything I was ever told to do in order to lose it and always with no results.

However, I've recently turned a corner in my life and I now have no doubts that it's actually possible for me to lose the weight I want to lose, or at least get the fit body I want to have.

A friend of mine has told me how encouraging everybody here is and how much its helping her to be accountable to somebody, so I figured I'd try it out.

So, that's me!
Phenomenal Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #2  
naz

S/C/G: Starting 189/Goal 132

Height: 5ft 6

Hey Kimberly!

I joined today also. My name is ****a I currently live in Dubai, moved from england early this year! Know how you feel, I also have been overweight most of my life and have decided thats it....ENOUGH!

Why don't you join the august challenge?!?! Set a goal for the month! Best way to start!
naz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 AM   #3  
That's me!

Thanks Naz! I think I will do that! I just need to find that thread! It's great to meet you. Wow, Dubai, huh? What made you move there?
Old 08-04-2009, 07:32 AM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi Kimberly and welcome to 3FC!

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #5  
naz

I moved to dubai coz my husband works for a bank and they moved all their bankers here to run away from the credit crunch but it came and bit them in the butt!! However now things are getting better they are moving us back so feeling a bit like a yo-yo! How are you finding things after you moved?

Good luck and let me know how you get on!
Old 08-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #6  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I wanted to say HI!!! And welcome to both of you!!!!

But I really wanted to laugh a bit, because now I still don't know what naz's name is since it is apparently a bad word with an "a" at the end....oh the possibilities!!!! LOL

(Oh and I'll always throw a plug in there to join the challenge threads, under Forum>>>Support Groups>>>Chicks up for a Challenge>>>WOW Labor Day challenge!!! But surf around, there are TONS of great sections I read SEVERAL of them every day)

xoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #7  
Go Blue!

S/C/G: 286.8/180.6/145

Yay hi and hugs! Glad you finally signed up for the forum.
Somni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 08:07 AM   #8  
That's me!

LOL! Great pic in your profile there Somni! And thanks for showing me this site! I can't believe there is actually a POSITIVE place to go on the internet when it comes to losing weight or just getting fit!

Naz, that thing with your name being *'d out is pretty funny actually lol! Perhaps you can spell it out like t h i s instead so it doesn't connect the letters and block the word?

So, now you are moving away from Dubai again? Wow, that's a lot of moving! Where are you moving to now?

Moving to Sweden was quite a change for me. And frankly, given the distinct lack of interest in any sort of yumminess regarding food that swedes seem to have, I'm surprised I haven't lost a ton of weight just by moving, but alas, its just not that easy I suppose.

Thanks everybody for the welcome! I already feel like I've found a new internet home.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:20 AM   #9  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! Surf around and settle in! We have forums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more!

Be sure to check out the 100 lb Club for lots of great support!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:53 AM   #10  
naz

Hey!

My name is N A Z I A.....now i wonder if that works?!?!? or should I say NADIA but replace the D with a Z i guess the first part of my name is banned!!!!!

Kimberley I have never been to sweden before so don't know about the food.....but in Dubai everything is so accessible and ultimately bad for you!!!! Nonetheless, moving back to england in january possible february so want to get into serious shape before I move back....saying that i'm off to the gym....only way to make me feel better when I feel hormonal....that is when I eventually get myself.....INTERVAL TRAINING ALL THE WAY!!!!

Hope you have a great day!