Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #1  
Starting A New Me

S/C/G: 280/280/160

Height: 5'8"

Default Hello from Northwest Arkansas

Hello,

I just wanted to put an intro on here about myself and get started. My name is Melanie, I am 33 years old and from Arkansas. I have been married for nearly 13 years and am the proud mama of 4 boxers, Brenna, Misty, Hailey and Gunnar.
I will very soon be joining the MRC center in my area and am looking forward to it. I am currently 280 pounds and wanting to get to about 160. So I have a journey ahead of me, but I am completely ready for this. It is now or never and I am so ready! I am curious how many on here are currently on the MRC program and what kind of success they have had. One of my best friends have been on MRC for about 7 months now and has lost nearly 150 pounds, so I am very hopeful. Even more hopeful that I am embarking on something that will be a lifestyle change!
Well, it is nice to meet everyone and I look forward to chatting!!!

Melanie
Mel6876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:26 AM   #2  
No description available.

Welcome!

Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, nutrition plan, exercise and more.

Check out our 30 something forum! Good luck to you!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:19 PM   #3  

Welcome. I am an oldie coming back. Can I ask what the MRC center is? I am also an animal lover and have both dogs and cats. Sounds like we are close where we are and what we want to be in terms of weight and goals. Would love to be buddies!
KimberlyHeidi is offline   Reply With Quote