Ready...set...??? - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-10-2009, 10:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Default Ready...set...???

Hi everyone!

Am new to this site having taken a boo around a couple of times to see what this is all about. I am having a really hard time getting started on my weight loss...i need to lose at least 50 but probably 60 pounds.. every morning i wake up with the best of intentions to eat healthy and exercise and every night i go to be feeling like a failure because i couldn't stick to it.
am really hoping to find support, encouragement and friends here to help me
along the way...i am so ashamed i let myself go this badly and just feel like a lost cause (can you say yo-yo dieter)..i think i will investigate more some forums i was reading on carb and sugar addiction cause i really feel that is a problem for me....thanks for reading my ramblings and i wish everyone here a healthy journey to their goal....
janne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/264/160

Height: 5 foot 8

I can relate to that but you can do it, with help from everyone here. It's hard to do on your own, but people can make a big difference. Maybe you could start out slow. Instead of completely taking away everything you love. I think if you have a problem with will power when you do that you are likely to binge. So start by taking one food you love out of your diet, and when you overcome that do another one and moderation helps too. That's what I started doing. I may have not loss the 16 pounds overnight but I lost them. I started in Octoberish. You just gotta do what works for you.
Lucky87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #3  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! Surf around and settle in! We have lots of subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. Consider checking out South Beach for a way to get a handle on those sugar cravings. I'm glad you're here!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'6"

Thanks gals for the welcome and encouragement!!!
janne50 is offline   Reply With Quote