Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/169/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Inspired

Well I totally by accident fell on this website because I was looking up information on hot water and lemon. I was thinking of adding this to my morning routine hoping it would help with my skin. I have a skin condition called psoriasis, and lately my skin has gotten quite bad. I am 100% sure that there is a connection between the junk food I put in my mouth and my skin.

In addition I am overweight. I have always been, but now things seem out of control. In the last year I've gained 25lbs. and weigh the same as I did when I was 9 months pregnant just 15 months ago.

After reading on the site for a while I decided that the only way I can help myself is to actually get off my butt and help myself. Thank you! So here I am, and I'd love to join you guys in this journey of weight-loss.

I'm 210 lbs. and hoping to get to 150 lbs.
paperSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 207/194.4/135

Height: 5'4"

Welcome and I am new too. There is so much to read and learn here. You have taken your first step now and you are on your way. This seems like the BEST place to be for inspiration and support for anyone who wants it. Good luck to you and keep in touch!
CarolinaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:34 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 294/see ticker/190

Height: 6ft 0.5 inches

welcome. 3fc is an amazing site. please stick around!
anastasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 228/202.2/180

Height: 5ft 7in

Welcome. I know what you mean about being overweight. I am new here too. I lost a ton of weight with the South Beach Diet. I am back on it trying to lose all of the holiday weight etc. Keep your chin up. This place is very supportive!
LMocarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #5  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, eating plan, exercise and more. I know you can do it!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote