Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #1  
My New Hamshire Red Peep

S/C/G: 173/172/130

Height: 5'2

Smile Hi everyone, Starting fresh!

I've never been on here before though I had heard of the 3FC a year or two back. As with most anything I find interesting I file it as a bookmark in my favorites. I checked the book out of the library a week ago and read it and decided to give this forum a go.

I need to do something, get a fresh start, make changes I can stick with. I'll start something, stick with it for a month, maybe two, then bail. I just turned 30 this year and I"m tired of being overweight. I'm tired of looking in my closet at all the cute stuff I used to wear. I'm tired of looking at other Mom's that really seem to have their "stuff" together and look great.

I mean I don't consider myself a slouch by any means (I do like myself) but I KNOW I can do better. I did 2 things in life that a lot of women wouldn't consider doing...I had drug free births and I also nursed both my boys over a year. I don't mean that to be a brag at all, please realize that.... its just that if I could do that, why can't I do this? Neither came easy to me so why is it so easy for me not to stick to this?

Anyhow my main goals are to get in an exercise regime and stick with it. I also did WW before right after my 2nd son was born. I financially couldn't stick with it and the meetings but I do like the concept of the program. I just need to do it.

So that is what I want anyhow in a nutshell with weight. I'm 5'2, and have about 40-50lbs I would like to loose since I'm 170 right now. I have 2 boys and I'm a stay at home Mom. Born and raised Marylander ; ]

Hope to meet some new friends on here, make some goals and together we can all stick with them!

Amber
Losing Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 160/166/130

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hiya Amber - welcome to the forum

I'm new too, but this place is full of wonderful, helpful members.

Wish you luck in achieving your goals. There's a great support system here.

-Jen
ferretgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 09:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/see tracker/180

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Hi Amber, from one Marylander to another. I have been here almost a month and find it to be very helpful with motivation and support.
jademarlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #4  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC! I'm glad you're here!! Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, food plan, exercise and more!

Check out the 30 something forum!

I think it is great to draw on your birth experiences for inner strength. Our bodies are amazing things. When I lift weights, I feel like I'm in labor all over again! And it is always worth it!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote