Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-02-2009, 01:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 302/298/190

Height: 5'7

Red face Hi everyone!!

Hi Everyone my name is Carolina and i am 19... I weigh 298lbs and i am 5'7 I am an athlete with a twist im "fat". Most of my life i have never really paid attention to it until now. I am a full-time student with rare time to spare. I am the youngest of 5 and honestly my family is filled of all star amzing shape scholar athletes and i have always had a great amount of pressure on me. This year i am determined to change for the better and truely just for my health. I am on a limb with the whole diet thing my family eats like a pack of hungry wolves but i am the one on the side who gains 20lbs instead of 2 or 3lbs. This is the first time i try anything like this i hope this can maybe give me a boost and some company
carok23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 365/270.4/265

Height: 5 foot 2

Welcome Carolina,
You might look into the 300+ section of this community and join their excercise thread. It works! Congratulations on your new beginning
sweetcakes736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:49 AM   #3  
No description available.

Welcome to 3FC!! I'm glad you're here! Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age (check out the 20 somethings--they don't card!), exercise, nutrition plan, and more. We have 100 lb Club and the 300 lb Club--so full of support and knowledge. Good luck to you!
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote