Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default Starting is the hardest thing to do.

Hello all, I'm 29 and recently had my first child 7 months ago to be a parent is the greatest gift. I've been overweight most of my life and have been overall comfortable with my body and self esteem. Just that recently I've gotten to a size 18 i always stayed at 16 I need to get my body back in shape and firm cause believe me after the pregnancy my body drastically changed, and now i don't feel so comfortable anymore. Therefore I have decided to start this new stage in my life and will need some support. I hope to meet good ppl here that i can share my concerns with and that can share their experience with me so good luck everyone.
fabir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #2  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

Well you came to the right place, that's for sure.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #3  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

and welcome!
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:29 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Fabir - and congrats on the baby!

We have lots of forums you might want to check in on...the 20-somethings, various forums by eating plan, etc...so look around!

Keep reading here and posting...you'll be on your way in no time.

Can't wait to get to know you better.
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:23 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 182/132/135

Height: 5'7"

Welcome! I found 3FC when I was ready to lose the weight after my third baby...and I'm now addicted! This is a wonderful place to vent, talk about your obstacles and crow about your successes. While your family may eventually get tired of you talking about your weight loss and exercise plan, we NEVER get tired of listening! So stick around...can't wait to get to know you better.
Schumeany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #6  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

fabir, like you I also hit an 18 before I made my changes..you have come to a good place and there is support and answers here..welcome
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #7  
riz
The dumb only get dumber!

S/C/G: 219/215/160

Height: 5'4"

Hi Fabir and welcome! I am new to the community as well and have a two month old daughter who I absolutly love! I find starting is the hardest thing to do as well! I have planned on starting for new years! A new year and a new life! Plus then I can eat all the good stuff my mom cooks for Christmas :P Although I guess I could start now and just cheat at christmas dinner! lol! But like I said ... starting is hard ... and finding the motivation to start is hard as well. I spend my days on Mat Leave watching shows like X weighted and the last 10 pounds and think to myself ... hey I could do that! And I could!!! So I have decided that insead of sitting here watching those shows I will move my Gazelle into the front room and watch it while doing it too! I can't wait! If you need a support buddy or someone to talk to drop me a line! I would love to find other mom's who are ready to change their lives and cheer each other on!!
riz is offline   Reply With Quote