Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-02-2008, 11:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/130

Height: 5f 6in

Default Im Back

I went from 240 to 180.... now im back to 205..... GOTTA STOP!

Granted it took me 2 years to gain the 25lbs.... where s my husband gained all his 60lbs back.

I am happy i threw out all my "fat" clothes. When youdont have close that fit comfortably and cant a afford new ones.... well ... you know it is time to stop eating again.

before when i lost weight i did it counting cals and working out some, pretty much what i tihnk i will do this time..... but i can tel lsugar is really starting to effect me. I dont have insurance to go to the doctor... i dont think i am diabetic.... the symptoms are more like hyperglicema, i dont really know.... got to look it up

anyway.... im really gonna read up on sugar, and dieting... i know sugar is bad, turns to fat, but the high frutose corn syrup is everywhere.....

i will eat something and afterwards want something sweet.... if i eat the sweet and crash and get so sleepy.... no energy to work out.

yesturday i watched the sugar and felt good, exersiced a little. Got to loose all this weight once and for all and keep it off

Last edited by lendingheart; 12-02-2008 at 11:30 AM.
lendingheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/180/115

Height: 5'2"

good luck, i know you can do it! there are so many motivational people on here, that's why i've been coming on here a lot lately! it helps me to see that the people on here that are so successful at what they do helps me want to stay on track.

once again, good luck!
oliviaCAN is offline   Reply With Quote