Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/192/145

Height: 5'7"

Talking I'm new here

hi, my name is Kayse, I'm 21 years old. I have a beautiful 7 week old daughter and a wonderful husband. I am ready to lose weight! Before I got pregnant, I gained about 50 pounds in 2 years and then I got pregnant and gained another 48 pounds. I am breastfeeding so that's helping a little with the baby weight, I have lost about 40 pounds so far and want to lose another 47. I am about 192lbs right now and want to get back down to 145lbs. I was 234 at my highest (when I was pregnant) and about 125 at my lowest (of course I was 17/18 years old). I just wanted to introduce myself so hi!
ryannsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:16 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

hey!!!

Wow! 40 pounds already? You're a firecracker! I know you can keep losing that weight, you'll find great ideas here and a group of wonderful people that are so supportive!! Welcome to 3FC
JRockSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #3  
Just Beachy

S/C/G: 183/137/120

Height: 5'2"

HI and welcome!
I'm expecting my first baby in a few weeks, so it's nice to see other ladies on here who are having to deal with the baby weight gain...and weight loss!
AlphaGal is offline   Reply With Quote