Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-27-2008, 01:56 PM   #1  
on Changing Sizes plan C

S/C/G: 220/171/140

Height: 5'11"

Thumbs up New member, new plan & a New Year (almost!)

Hello all,

Just joined and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Jenn, 48 years young, live in AZ and have had a stressfull few months when I learned LA weight loss was closing here. I had good success (when I stuck to it!). I started @ 210, and am currently 180, goal of 140-145. Hopefully I wont slip up today toooo much . I've found a new program thats very similar and am already back on track to reaching my goal in the next few months!

Anway, I'll get more plugged in with you all after the holiday, and hope to meet some new friends. Back to watching the Parade and turkey later (poached - trying the biggest looser version and the changing sizes crustless pumkin pie).

Thanks - Jenn
Jenniferk2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #2  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Hi Jenn, welcome! Congrats on your loss so far! have fun over the holiday, and see you on the boards!
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 12:14 AM   #3  
banned

hi jenn!

im sorry youre group cvlosed.....i know that feeling very well!
powerofjoojoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 08:11 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome to the forum, Jenn!

Best wishes getting through the holidays.
And congratulations on your weight loss to date!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 11:31 AM   #5  
on Changing Sizes plan C

Thanks all for the well wishes!

I did well so far for Thanksgiving - maintained, and did not pig out to much (actually skipped the deserts so I could drink my calories!) Also did not bring home any leftovers, so no temptation for late night snacking.

How did you all do?

Jenn
Old 11-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 251/227/150

Height: 5' 5"

UGH! My family found a way to make BRUSSELS SPROUTS fattening!! With bacon and some bacon grease. I decided I would try not to obsess and I think I did ok. I don't see a gain...yet! I worked hard on the treadmill before I went there and again today! LOL I also skipped the desserts in favor of the drink take care and GOOD LUCK to ya

Last edited by bonfire817; 11-29-2008 at 08:59 PM.
bonfire817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #7  
on Changing Sizes plan C

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson:

mmmmmm...... baaaaaccccooooonnnnnn grrreeeeaaaassseee...... (...says while drooling...)

Actually at one point, not to far in the past, that would have sounded great to me! I can't even imagine cooking like that anymore, which goes to show how much I really have changed! Now I even pay attention to the 4g of fat in my protein bars. Cooking with bacon grease ever again? HECK NO!

Jenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonfire817 View Post
UGH! My family found a way to make BRUSSELS SPROUTS fattening!! With bacon and some bacon grease. I decided I would try not to obsess and I think I did ok. I don't see a gain...yet! I worked hard on the treadmill before I went there and again today! LOL I also skipped the desserts in favor of the drink take care and GOOD LUCK to ya