Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 283/202/150

Height: 5' 6"

Default Hiya's...

Hi All!

I am posting here to make some new friends along my weight loss journey.

So here's a bit about me. I put on alot of weight about 8 years ago. Being married to a wonderful man, we decided we desperately wanted a baby. We had fertility issues due to my weight an PCOS, so I started to diet and walk around the block lol. I lost some weight and got down to 240, and we concieved my DD. During my pregnancy I ate everything. When else is it acceptable to eat Ice Cream all the time right? So I gained 43lbs . I delivered DD in June of 2008 @ 283lbs yuck. Breastfeeding, taking care of baby, and some changes in diet and minor excerise have gotten me down to 202! But I am stuck stuck stuck. I desperately want to see 199.

I am soo out of shape. A few months ago I purchased the Wii Fit and while I know it won't make me skinny, I figured it would help to get me moving. It has done just that. I also have just started the 30 day shred. I am still really out of shape as doing just 2 minutes of cardio on that DVD is killer.

I am hoping to meet people here that will help me to keep going and hopefully I will be able to offer advice and encouragment to others too. Well enough about me for now!

Lets do this!
nalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 08:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Congrats on the loss so far!!! Incredible!!
Quite a few ladies on here are on 3DS and have had great success. Hope it gets you out of your slump! Good luck!
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 09:17 PM   #3  

Height: 5'5

WOW you should be so proud of yourself!! You have already lost so much weight. You can do this look how far you have come. Just keep up the hard work!!!!!!!!
loss4good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #4  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

. . . glad you found us, Chickie . . . and congratulations on the terrific progress so far.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote