Hi - Page 2 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-31-2008, 04:19 PM   #16  
I will be positive

S/C/G: 224/183/135

Height: 5'4"

my sense of humor often gets me in trouble. your right, it doesnt always come across as it was meant when you type it.
inspired by you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 181/181/135

Height: 5'7

I am soooo bad. Just munched two cookies while I read this. I had to run to an up town & while I was gone, one of the other girls here at work made cookies. The BI***. I had to eat one.............. than another. At least the cookie dough is gone now. No more here at work! Yea!!!!

As for the flavor you add to water ----
The Great Value brand is GREAT! Very strong. Grape & fruit punch is the best. I think Great Value is a Walmart brand.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:27 PM   #18  
I will be positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppytoes View Post
I finally admitted it to someone but myself. Whew....that kinda feels good.
I understand you on this one. I kind of found that the first time I actually posted I felt like it must have been the equivalent to going to AA for the first time. ...Hello, my name is Gloria and I'm fat. I love to eat and I hate to exercise.....sound familiar? LOL But just like the ones going to AA we finally decided to accept what we are doing and change our behaviors and our lives. Well, some of them were probably court ordered...Good thing being fat is not a crime....lol
Old 10-31-2008, 04:30 PM   #19  
I will be positive

hey Chunky, I just ordered my free trial of True Lemon. I'm hoping thats pretty good, they have True Lime too. I dont like sweet flavorings in my water and i love lime in my water. these are flavor crystals in individual packs, so i'm hoping theyre good.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:34 PM   #20  
I will be positive

are you on any kind of eating plan Chunky? if your counting calories maybe you could look them up and get the best number you can for calories in those and count them for the day, and make sure to eat better the rest of the day to make up for it. also remember, just because you slipped up for the moment doesnt mean you slipped up for the day and doesnt give you free reign to eat anything you WANT for the rest of the day now...lol...your conscience is speaking here...lol
Old 11-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 219/219/130

Height: 5 feet nuthin

Hope yall had a great Halloween evening. I did pretty good and didnt eat but just two pieces of candy! YAY
puppytoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:57 PM   #22  
I will be positive

Congratulations! You did great! I know how tempting it was. I ate one Hershey Kiss. I couldnt help myself, it was cherry and i had never tried one so I let myself indulge...lol..lucky for me it was the only one he had cause I LOVE Hershey kisses. I was sitting here with my son going through his candy and it felt like I was being tortured. I got up and grabbed 3oz of pork chop and a cup of raw cauliflower. After that I felt better and stopped craving the junk.
Old 11-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #23  
eat less, move more!

Height: 5' 2"

I will admit it, I just went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and grabbed Skittles out of the halloween bowl!
Yesterday I must have hit that bowl 6 times!

Special K makes a powder mix (K20) that is easy to carry in your bag. You put it in your bottle of water. Lots of flavor and it adds a few grams of protein and fiber for only 30 calories. South Beach makes a version of it too.

Last edited by Billies Pottery; 11-02-2008 at 04:44 PM.
Billies Pottery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #24  
I will be positive

Thanks, appreciate the tip! Anything to spice up water...lol