Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 141/136/125

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm new to this forum, but not to dieting.

Hello,

My name is Christine. I've been trying to lose weight since February of this year. I used to be a nice size six, but after having to stop my strict exercise routine for twelve weeks due to ankle surgery I gained a ton of weight. After that I have been trying everything to get back into that kind of shape. In February I was 141lbs (I'm about 5'5"). I managed to get down to 130, but upon hitting a plateau and giving up I gained six pounds back. Now at 136 pounds I just want to get back to my 125 goal weight.

I think my real problem is that I don't know what to do. When I lost those initial eleven pounds I was very consistent, but since hitting that plateau consistency has been a big problem with me. I need to make a real plan and stick to it. I think I'm going to get back to eating around 1,400 calories a day, jogging every morning, and working out three to five times a week. I'm hoping that will help me lose these next eleven pounds.

Anyway, I look forward to finding/giving support on this forum and wish everyone else the best of luck in meeting their goals!
troisdenous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Sounds like you have great plan!

Welcome!
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #3  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

. . . glad you found us . . . you might want to take a look at our Featherweights Forum which has been specially designed for those struggling with those few last stubborn pounds.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #4  
WW Moderator

I agree with Meowee. the Featherweights forum sounds like the perfect place for you!
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #5  
=D

Welcome to 3FC! You'll like it here, it's awesome =]
mazza is offline   Reply With Quote