Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-07-2008, 04:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 185 / 182.5 / 150

Height: 5'5

Default Introduction

Hello,

I am here looking for a little support I would like to lose about 30 lbs. I am getting frustrated b/c I have been exercising for well over 1 year now and haven't been very successful. Anyway thought maybe somewhere I had to log my progress and have others to "share" with might help me out and stop me from stuffing a snack in every time I share one with the kids
3callmemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Welcome ans good luck! Do you have a diet plan to go with your exercise?
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 185 / 182.5 / 150

Height: 5'5

Default re

I don't have a real diet plan - every time I think i will start to "diet" I go crazy and binge like crazy. So basically I try to keep my calories around 1300 daily - healthy choices but haven't put anything on the can't have list. It is hard for me not to snack - I stay at home with 3 kids who are always eating. I try to make them snack healthy, actually they eat better then I do Also Friday nights are hard for me b/c my hubby and I order in and have date night. I have been going to weight lifting classes 3 days a week and i do 30 - 45 mins of cardio 5 days a week. My body has changed a bit over the past year - I have gone down 1 pant size so I am seeing progress but the scale really hasn't budged much - I do feel stronger and yes I know muscle weighs more then fat but I think I could do better with the eating. I think I may start a food log so I am less likely to stick in my mouth what ever the kids are eating
3callmemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 07:59 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome to the forum!

Wow, you're doing so well with your exercising! Good for you!!

Yes, a food log is a good idea. Sometimes we don't realize how many calories we're actually consuming.
Best wishes to you!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote